I am the worst blogger ever. Honestly. Every time I actually go to blog I have to go through the whole resetting your password because I had forgotten it since the last time I blogged. Whatevs. But now since I can do it on my iPod, I actually might be more consistent. Maybe. No promises
Oh my gosh. I just realized it's January 1. Of 2013. I picked a good day to blog. About absolutely nothing. I really didn't do anything today. I took and shower. And watched the first superman. Its amazing to watch an old movie and think it's the coolest thing ever and then you go and watch something like transformers or inception and you look at that old movie and your just like wow. We have come a long way. There's a part in inception where Cobb is showing her the dynamics of dreams and stuff and how the dreamer is the created if what happens in the dream, and so Ariadne basically folds the dream in half, like half the city is normal, then the other half if upside down on top of the normal one. It was so cool to see and you just sit there and your like woooooow that just happened. But it was just cool to see superman. I liked it.
No comments:
Post a Comment